Camley Street is a stunning new collection of contemporary one and two bedroom apartments in a fantastic central London location. A short walk from the Camley Street Natural Park and fashionable bars of King’s Cross, Camley Street offers affordable homes in the heart of the city.
Pricing & Availability
Full Market Price
614 Sq Ft
764 Sq Ft
5 Camley Street,
A more vibrant place to be
Hidden next to the canal-side and less than 10 minutes walk from London’s King’s Cross and foodie hotspot Coal Drops Yard, Camley Street is a tiny haven providing a breath of fresh air for both wildlife and local residents.
And if you head a little further north, you will find the vibrant Camden Market or if you prefer, you can take a short tube or bus journey into the West End. Plus, Camley Street offers picturesque walks to the green spaces of nearby Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill.
Choose Camley Street and make yourself a home in exactly the right part of London.
- Contemporary kitchen units in Mineral Triba
- Black basalt stone worktops
- Soft close cabinets
- Stainless steel sink
- Siemens fridge/freezer, microwave, cooker, washing machine and dishwasher
- Engineered oak wood hardwood flooring
- Downlighters to living rooms and kitchen
- Gold switches
- Sliding doors to balcony* not available in all rooms or all units
- Audio/Visual entry phone system
- Double bedrooms
- Double glazed windows
- Walls finished in Brilliant White matt paint
- LED spotlights
- Skirting and architraves painted in gloss white
- In-build wardrobes* not available in all rooms or all units